Affordable, Experienced, Intuitive – Our customer-centric philosophy offers you the latest in technology with good old fashioned service.
Power Curve Performance is a family powered business, with over ten years of experience.
Patrick holds his auto electrical and diesel fitting qualifications and was awarded one of Queensland top auto electricians during his apprenticeship. Patrick lives and breathes performance and has an uncanny understanding of the way things work, he’s been able to apply this to his profession and the results have been astounding. Patrick is a respectful tuner and has formed a reputation with many classic car owners and enthusiasts who are otherwise reluctant to put their car on a dyno. We have spent many years working with agricultural machinery, conversions and any modification we can fabricate that’s new and different, be it petrol or diesel performance. This has inspired us to offer a vehicle modification and performance workshop on the Sunshine Coast that offers its customers one of a kind customer service and quality workmanship. Power Curve Performance is about turning your ideas and goals into reality. Our customers keep returning due to our knowledge, results, honesty and transparency. There are two crucial parts that define Power Curves services. Firstly, making high horse powered vehicles and modifications taking classics, race,
There are two crucial parts that define Power Curves services. Firstly, making high horse powered vehicles and modifications taking classics, race, speedway, 4×4 off-roaders and anyone’s dream vehicle to their optimum levels. Secondly, we do just as much with driveable performance, caravan travellers, everyday commuters, tradesmen, family cars. Many of our customers have a weekend performance toy we’ve enhanced or built and a Hilux with an ECU remap that makes their everyday drive much more enjoyable. If you own it there’s sure to be something we can do to improve it for you.
Alongside performance comes up to date quality servicing. Requested services came about and expansion of the business from our customers. Once they had a sample of the Power Curve Performance brand and service they wanted to return. These customers require services including, general log book, pre-trip, performance, child’s first car, newly purchased car and classic cars. Items such as catch cans, intercoolers, turbos and secondary filters are common components for us and won’t be overlooked.
What is the Power Curve Performance Difference?
At Power Curve Performance we believe in in family, service trust and quality on road results. Our aim is to be here long term we want to be the team that services the car you drive today and the next three you own in the future.
- Our team listen and care. You can know everything or nothing about cars and engines and our team will respect and care for you the same. Explanations a on road test drives with the team. With families of our own we want to see your family as safe on the road as our own.
- Engine and vehicle care. We strongly value long term results and not just dyno sheets. If you are looking for a reliable up the beach, off road and to school and back 4×4 we are your team. Engine care and safe tunes that give you results where you want them. Not just crazy dyno sheets!
- Experience and knowledge. A team who tunes an engine understands how it works and how the corresponding components work. This qualifies us to be your best service option. Quick knowledgeable correct diagnosis and outcomes.
- Family. If I wouldn’t put it on my wifes car to drive my family around and stay safe I will not put it on yours or your family members car.
- Quality Products and Parts. Our performance upgrade partners such as 4terrain, Legendex and Superior Engineering as within an hours drive from our workshop. Did you know both Superior Engineering and Legendex are made just North of Brisbane. We all employ and support quality products and local jobs and families. That also means if something goes wrong we dont wait for an over seas consultant to assist with the fault.
- Master Tuning. All of our dynoing is done in house by our experienced team.
- We listen to what you want! Want to go fishing and have a reliable 4×4 that is well serviced, tows the boat and a clutch that responds as standard but easy to operate? We have a service to provide that outcome. Want to rebuild your engine and spend your weekends at Willowbank for a race your mate or test and tune or even the next Power play. We also have a package to provide that out outcome for you. We respect your need and will not sell you something you do not need.
What Doesn’t Power Curve Performance Do?
- Substitute our quality. If we wouldn’t put it on our families car we wont put it on yours. We want to see safe vehicles on the road and won’t cut corners. Zip ties have a place but not in place of hose clamps brackets etc performance quality outcomes is our result.
- Sacrifice reliability for dyno sheet credibility. Unless you are looking for a drag car or non every day drive vehicle we will not modify or tune it to reflect that.
- Not necessarily more expensive than your local mechanic or dealer. It is a misconception that as a performance shop our prices will be inflated. Ask our team for an estimate on your next service. Some of our latest customers have been surprised with $100 worth of savings on cost without sacrificing quality.
- One type of car only. We service, modify and convert a large range of vehicle from every day drive, classic, import, 4×4 and street cars.